Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kids Eat Free At T.G.I. Friday's on Wednesdays!


Today was a wonderful day!  I got to go to lunch with my boys (hubby & kids)!  We decided to go to T.G.I. Friday's since I had recently purchased a Groupon deal for them.  My husband and I both got the Endless Lunch.  It was delicious especially the Broccoli Cheddar soup!  The soup of the day was Chicken Tortilla which my husband enjoyed.  Well the best surprise of the whole meal was that kids eat FREE on Wednesdays at T.G.I. Fridays!  So both of my kids' meals ($3.99 each) were free including drinks!  What an amazing deal!  This may be our new Wednesday lunch destination when we do this again.  I recommend calling ahead at your local restaurant just to make sure they partipate!

Later that evening, the sun came out and the boys got to go play outside.  They enjoyed riding their  scooters, playing with chalk (oh what a mess a 2 year old can make), using hula hoops, and shooting some hoops.  We were able to grill out chicken and then take a family walk after dinner with our two dogs. 

Come on summer, I am ready for you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment