Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cleaning a Kitchen Cupboard

So I took the Money Saving Mom's Organized Home Assignment today and tackled a cupboard in my kitchen.  Luckily, I have enough cupboards that this one is sort of my miscellaneous cupboard.  Unfortunately, it is normally the place where "junk" accumulates.  When I need to clean my counters, yep this is where the stuff often piles up!  Here is the before picture:


Yikes!  What a mess!  This is the what it looks like now, nice and clean!


I should really get rid of the margarita glasses since we have not used them BK (before kids), but I am not ready to part with them yet.  Plus I need to keep the sippy cup collection for baby #3 (which I think is helping me clean and nest) on the way.  I keep opening it up to admire, look how nice it is, I wonder how long I can keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment