Saturday, May 10, 2014

Coobie Seamless Bras - A Review

Recently, I had the opportunity to try Coobie Seamless Bras.  The two bras I was given the opportunity to try out were the Full Size Scoopneck and Full Size Vneck.
 

Coobie Seamless Bras come in two sizes from One Size (fits almost every body 32A to 36B) and a Full Size (fits sizes 38A to 42DD).  The bras come in 50 different colors and multiple different styles (including strapless).

I like the fact that they have adjustable straps and the bras were very easy to put on and take off.  They are a 88% Nylon/12% Spandex mix so they are comfortable to wear all day long.  They are stylish and can be worn under other tops and dresses as an attractive layer.  They are not a full support bra, but they gave me the support I needed when wearing them around the house and in the evenings.

If you are interested in learning more about Coobie Seamless Bras they can be found online here!



I received two complimentary bras in exchange for my review, all opinions are my own.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment