Monday, May 5, 2014

First Communion Brunch


My oldest son made his First Communion this past Saturday (where does the time go???).  The Mass began at 11 am so I decided to do a brunch at our house afterwards, below is what I served to my 20 guests.  I've always wanted to do a brunch, and I thought this was a perfect time to do it!

Appetizers:
Fresh Fruit and Dip
Veggies and Dip
Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Spinach Dip
Brie and Crackers

Main Dishes:
Sausage Egg Casserole
Perfect French Toast Casserole
Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Bacon/Egg Muffin Cups

Side Dishes:
Cheesy Hashbrowns with Ham
Sausage Links
Cinnamon Apples

Breads:
Blueberry Muffins
Buttermilk Biscuits with Butter and Grape Jelly
Zucchini Bread
Banana Bread

Dessert:
Cake
Cookies
Cross Candy Suckers




Drinks:
Coffee
Tea
Orange Juice
Sherbet Punch
Pop

This post is linked up at Keep Calm and Blog On and Fearlessly Creative Mammas.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for linking up at Tips and Tricks. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete